Tourist Arrivals in Montenegro increased to 43754 in February from 27221 in January of 2020.

Tourist Arrivals in Montenegro averaged 67049.60 from 2010 until 2020, reaching an all time high of 220915 in August of 2019 and a record low of 10322 in February of 2012. This page provides - Montenegro Tourist Arrivals - actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news. Montenegro Tourist Arrivals - data, historical chart, forecasts and calendar of releases - was last updated on June of 2020.

Tourist Arrivals in Montenegro is expected to be 38800.00 by the end of this quarter, according to Trading Economics global macro models and analysts expectations. Looking forward, we estimate Tourist Arrivals in Montenegro to stand at 44500.00 in 12 months time. In the long-term, the Montenegro Tourist Arrivals is projected to trend around 44500.00 in 2021, according to our econometric models.

Ok
Trading Economics members can view, download and compare data from nearly 200 countries, including more than 20 million economic indicators, exchange rates, government bond yields, stock indexes and commodity prices.

The Trading Economics Application Programming Interface (API) provides direct access to our data. It allows API clients to download millions of rows of historical data, to query our real-time economic calendar, subscribe to updates and receive quotes for currencies, commodities, stocks and bonds.

Please Paste this Code in your Website
width
height
Montenegro Tourist Arrivals

Actual Previous Highest Lowest Dates Unit Frequency
43754.00 27221.00 220915.00 10322.00 2010 - 2020 Monthly


Calendar GMT Actual Previous Consensus TEForecast
2019-12-30 10:00 AM Nov 56K 117K
2020-01-29 11:00 AM Dec 41K 56K
2020-02-28 11:30 AM Jan 27K 41K
2020-03-31 10:00 AM Feb 44K 27K
2020-06-30 10:00 AM May
2020-06-30 10:00 AM Apr
2020-06-30 10:00 AM Mar 44K
2020-07-31 09:00 AM Jun


News Stream
Montenegro Tourist Arrivals Rise 11.4% YoY in June
The number of visitors from abroad to Montenegro rose by 11.4 percent from a year earlier to 160,395 in June 2019, following a 14.2 percent gain in the previous month. Foreign visitors accounted for 91 percent and domestic ones for the remaining 9.0 percent. Considering the first six months of 2019, the number of tourist arrivals increased by 23.6 percent compared to the same period of 2018.
2019-07-31
Montenegro Tourist Arrivals Rise 14.2% YoY in May
The number of visitors from abroad to Montenegro rose by 14.2 percent from a year earlier to 125,492 in May 2019, following a 39.1 percent gain in the previous month. Foreign visitors accounted for 88.9 percent and domestic ones for the remaining 11.1 percent. Considering the first five months of 2019, the number of tourist arrivals increased by 30.3 percent compared to the same period of 2018.
2019-06-28